We deliver 5 day’s a week, Tuesday to Saturday.
We use a DPD Next Day courier service for all our deliveries, and we aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours of receiving them through our website.
To be able to keep our shipping as eco-friendly as possible, we have a minimum order value of £30.00. We offer a flat rate next day delivery charge of £2.95 for all orders under 5KG. All orders over 5KG have a flat rate of £4.95, delivery is FREE for all orders over £50.00
Due to the nature of our product, we can only ship to mainland UK and postcodes that offer a next day service. If you live in any of the following areas, we cannot deliver frozen produce to you.
Scottish Highlands – AB35-38, AB52-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands – HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland – all postcodes
Delivery includes an award-winning environmentally friendly wool liner to help keep the meat frozen. There are a number of ways you can recycle the wool liner, click here for more information.
Upon arrival of your order, please put the product in your fridge or freezer as soon as possible. If some thawing has occurred in transit, please be assured it is safe to refreeze our frozen products such as prawns.
All orders are subject to stock availability and customers should note that in adverse weather conditions, deliveries may be delayed.
In the rare event that there is any problem with your delivery, you can be fully assured that we will do everything possible to make it right. We value and seek long-term relationships with our customers. All manner of concerns will be addressed to the best of our ability.
- We will email you order confirmation and our couriers will send you a text message and email on the morning of your planned delivery date with your one hour delivery slot.
- Orders are despatched between Monday – Friday (Bank holidays are exceptions)
- Orders placed by midday Monday to Friday will be despatched on the same day via next day delivery.
- Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
- During the Covid 19 period our couriers are instructed to leave the parcel at your door or in the immediate vicinity as per your delivery instructions. If you provide your mobile phone number or email address, you will be updated with a your delivery window by SMS or email.
- The Courier will send you details of how to track your parcel using their tracking system.
- Customers should please be aware that packages cannot be collected from a parcel collection point or shop as the frozen packages will need to be delivered to the customer as quickly as possible.
We source the majority of our fresh fish from small independent fishermen and in-shore day boats.
Our fish is landed the day before we hand-prepare your order, ensuring we deliver the freshest possible fish that’s prepped for cooking.
Cornish Hand-Picked White Crab Meat£11.25 – £38.00 Select options
Cornish Hand-Picked Brown Crab Meat£2.97 – £5.95 Select options
Seasonal Fish Box For Two£30.00 Add to basket
Whole Cornish Lobster – ( Approx. 600g)£18.99 Add to basket
Ultimate Seasonal Fish Indulgence Feast Box£95.00 Add to basket
Seasonal Family Fish Box£45.00 Add to basket
Live Cornish Mussels – (1kg)£6.25 Add to basket
Argentinian Wild Raw Pink Prawns – (800g)£18.95 Add to basket
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find the answers to the questions we’re often asked. If you can’t find the answers you need below, please contact us!