We dispatch orders Monday to Thursday using a next day courier service for Tuesday to Friday delivery.
Saturday delivery is available at a surcharge of £9.95 – Orders must be placed by Thursday 10AM for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
We use a DPD Next Day courier service for all our deliveries, and we aim to dispatch orders within 48 to 72 hours of receiving them through our website.
To be able to keep our shipping as eco-friendly as possible, we have a minimum order value of £30.00.
Spend over £50.00 for FREE delivery on weekday UK Mainland delivery, this offer does not apply to Saturday delivery. For all orders under £50.00 there is a small delivery charge of £2.95 to anywhere in the UK Mainland via DPD courier. For all orders that have requested Saturday delivery there is a charge of £9.95.
Due to the nature of our product, we can only ship to mainland UK and postcodes that offer a next day service. If you live in any of the following areas, we cannot deliver frozen produce to you.
Scottish Highlands – AB35-38, AB52-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands – HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland – all postcodes
Delivery includes an award-winning environmentally friendly wool liner to help keep the meat frozen. There are a number of ways you can recycle the wool liner, click here for more information.
All fresh products are vacuum sealed for freshness and labelled for your convenience.
Upon arrival of your order, please put the product in your fridge or freezer as soon as possible. If some thawing has occurred in transit, please be assured it is safe to refreeze our frozen products such as prawns.
All orders are subject to stock availability and customers should note that in adverse weather conditions, deliveries may be delayed.
In the rare event that there is any problem with your delivery, you can be fully assured that we will do everything possible to make it right. We value and seek long-term relationships with our customers. All manner of concerns will be addressed to the best of our ability.
- We will email you order confirmation and our couriers will send you a text message and email on the morning of your planned delivery date with your one hour delivery slot.
- Orders are despatched between Monday – Thursday (Bank holidays are exceptions)
- Orders placed by midday Monday to Thursday will be despatched on the same day via next day delivery if all stock is available.
- Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
- During the Covid 19 period our couriers are instructed to leave the parcel at your door or in the immediate vicinity as per your delivery instructions. If you provide your mobile phone number or email address, you will be updated with a your delivery window by SMS or email.
- The Courier will send you details of how to track your parcel using their tracking system.
- Customers should please be aware that packages cannot be collected from a parcel collection point or shop as the frozen packages will need to be delivered to the customer as quickly as possible.
We source the majority of our fresh fish from small independent fishermen and in-shore day boats.
Our fish is landed the day before we hand-prepare your order, ensuring we deliver the freshest possible fish that’s prepped for cooking.
Dozen Cornish Native ‘Fal Oyster’£18.00 Read more
Whole Cooked Cornish Crab – Large£11.95 Add to basket
Whole Cornish Crab – Freshly Hand-Picked White & Brown Crab Meat£17.50 – £35.00 Select options
Whole Cornish Lobster – ( Approx. 600g)£18.99 Add to basket
Hand-Picked Cornish Family Favourites Fish Box£45.00 Add to basket
Hand-picked Cornish Fish Seafood Box For Two£30.00 Add to basket
Cornish Smoked Haddock – 330g£8.99 Add to basket
Fresh Cornish Mussels – (2kg)£12.50 Read more
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find the answers to the questions we’re often asked. If you can’t find the answers you need below, please contact us!